How We Protect Your Privacy
- Personally identifiable information this website collects from you, how we will use it and who we may choose to share it with.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures in place intended to protect misuse of your data.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in that data.
Information Sharing, Collection and Use
We solely own all of the information that we collect on our site. We can only collect information you give us voluntarily through email and/or other direct contact. We won’t not rent or sell or give away your information to third parties without your expressed permission.
We will only use this information to respond to you, in regards to any reasons that you chose to contact us. We won’t share any of your information with a third party that is not part of our company, other than whatever may be needed to fulfill what you have requested, e.g. shipping your order.
Your Access/Control of your private data
You can opt out of future contact from us whenever you like. This can be accomplish the following any time by contacting Hearing Remedy using the contact-us form or telephoning the number on our site:
- Check out the data we saved on you, if there is any.
- Change and or correct data we’ve saved about you.
- Request us to delete data we’ve saved on you.
- Express concerns you have on how we use your information.
Prudent precautions are taken to protect all of private information. If you submit any private information to this website, we will protect your information offline and online.
When we collect any sensitive information (like credit card information), it will be encrypted and sent securely. This can be verified by checking for the closed lock like icon in the url box of your browser or at the bottom of it, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the page address.
While will we utilize encryption in protecting your sensitive data sent online, your offline data is also protected. Only our employees that have a need to know the information to perform a specific task (i.e. customer service or billing) will be given access to personally identifiable data. All computers/servers where we store personally identifiable data will be located within a secure place.